Potato Chip Crusted Chicken Fingers
- 1 lb chicken tenderloins
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 3 bags (6 oz) potato chips or 2-3 cups crushed chips
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray baking sheet with Pam.
- Beat together mayonnaise and milk making sure all lumps are smoothed out.
- Add pepper and stir to incorporate.
- Crush potato chips in plastic bag then pour into shallow pan.
- Dip chicken tenderloins into mayonnaise and milk mixture. Turn over to make sure they are completely covered.
- Using tongs, transfer tenderloins to crushed potato chips. Turn over to make they are completely covered.
- Transfer chicken to baking sheet.
- Place in pre-heated oven and bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. You can use the Broil feature to brown the tops and make them crispy if needed.